- Chipotle Chicken Ingredients:
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 small yellow onions, diced
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo (canned), roughly cut
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Taco Ingredients:
- 20-24 small corn tortillas, heated
- 1 cup queso fresco (crumbled), cojita or feta
- 2 cups shredded cabbage slaw
- 2 avocados, diced
- Cilantro (optional)
- Lime wedges (optional)
Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to crockpot. Add Craisins® Dried Cranberries, orange juice, lime juice, chicken broth, garlic, onion and chipotle pepper to the crockpot.
Cook on low heat for 4-5 hours or until meat shreds off easily.
Using two forks, shred chicken breast and keep in sauce.
Serve chicken in warmed tortillas with cheese, slaw, avocado, cilantro and lime wedges.