- 2 cups ground oat flour (store bought, or home ground rolled oats)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons ground or whole flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter or cooking oil
- Maple syrup, optional for topping
- Additional Craisins® Dried Cranberries, optional for topping
- Walnuts, optional for topping
Add all ingredients (except the Craisins® Dried Cranberries, butter/cooking oil and optional toppings) into a blender, and blend until combined. If you do not have a blender, mash the bananas well and whisk all ingredients until combined.
Fold the Craisins® Dried Cranberries into the batter.
Preheat a medium skillet over medium heat, adding a tablespoon of butter or oil once preheated. Ladle ¼ cup of batter to make a medium sized pancake; flip once the pancake starts to bubble after a few minutes and the bottom is light brown. Complete cooking until both sides are light brown and pancake is cooked through. Serve with additional Craisins® Dried Cranberries and your favorite toppings.